Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Favorite Bloggers

So. Some of you might ask "why does this girl think she can blog?". Others might not care, but I wanted you to see some of whom I follow and read. These bloggers I follow "speak" to me for many different reasons. They showed me that you can have a lot to say or very little, but after awhile, it doesn't matter because your followers become your friends and family. They want to read what you write because they've gotten to know you over time. I can only hope that one day, everyone reading this will feel the same way about me and my blog.

So, to get to the list of the bloggers I find are my favorites to read...

Kate from The Small Things Blog



I adore her. She's mostly everyday fashion and makeup/hair tips.. but she's connected so much so with her readers that she's included her new addition to the family (due with a boy in Dec!) with great joy!


Sherry and John from Young House Love



I started reading them when they were on their second house. Now they're on their third. They really make you feel like no matter how big of a task it is, it's totally feasible and worth it to do some things on your own. It's your house, after-all.


KariAnne from Thistlewood Farms



She's another one that makes you believe you can do, and should do, anything to your house and make it gorgeous. She's the one that inspired me to take the plunge and just rip up the carpets because of how gorgeous her painted flooring looked in the master bedroom. All while wearing red lipstick.

She also has another blog all about burlap. Yes. An entire blog about burlap. It makes a non-country girl, like myself, want to buy some. It's called Burlap Projects. A fitting title if you ask me.


Ashley Anne from Under the Sycamore



Her family is amazing. As you can see in the picture she has a lot of kids, therefore a lot of love happens under that Sycamore tree of hers. The stories she tells about them just melt your heart and make you smile. Plus, she's an awesome photographer and shares her tips with us readers, too.


Jillee from One Good Thing



If you use Pinterest and have ever pinned any "go green" cleaning tip, there's a good chance it linked to her blog. That's how I found her. I pinned one thing and the next thing I knew, 4 hours have past. It's like the dictionary of household problem solving. no kidding. You will find SOMETHING in her blog that makes you go "wow.. I didn't know that! I'm gonna try it right now!", but you won't because you will be stuck opening another page, and another, and another....


My last one is Sara from Curious Little Kid


She's fairly new to this blogging world, and still seems like she's finding her "voice". But if you're from the Pittsburgh area, she seems to know the places to go! I never even heard of some of these places she takes her son, so it's definitely a great place to find out local "to do" things for us moms and big kids of Pittsburgh!



That's all I follow for now, so you can thank them for making me want to blog by checking them out. There's no special order to these, it's just how I opened them up from my e-mail to get the links. They're all so different that I can't even truly rate them against each other. So I hope you enjoy!


Disclaimer.. The pictures of the bloggers are taken from their "about me" or profile section of their blogs that I've linked to.

No comments:

Post a Comment