Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Welcome!

Hi all!

My name's Airyckah and I'm new to this. 


Those of you that know me know that my head is all over the place. So much so that I've started a "Midnight Mindness" post on Facebook every night to just post whatever is in my head at that moment. 


It ranges from my kids, 

(My girls!)

to my house (and projects), 


(The living room mid "make-over".. pre-carpet removal)

and random questions that I want to know what you all think... and everything in between.

(My grandfather and his sister holding hands this summer)

Some posts on here might be incredibly short. 


Some might be so long you'll get tired of looking at it before you're done. 


But hopefully all will be fun or thought provoking, or something like that. I'm not to serious. So kick back, relax, and spread the word that there's a new blogger in town. 


P.S. Please be kind in the comments, but I do want to know what you like, don't like, or want me to post more about so I can get this thing to be a happy spot on the net for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment