Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Friday, December 6, 2013

All Together



I would love to sit here and show you wonderful pictures of my house all decorated for Christmas.

(Still how the tree looks... it's going back)
I would love to tell you how every card is hand written and sent out.

(Still in box)


I would love for all of that to be true. 

It's not.

This is the first year I haven't had things done by now. Although, I do have most of my shopping done, even if all the gifts are in their bags on the living room floor and downstairs bathtub. Yes.. we hide in plain site.

(About 2/3rd of the gifts chilling in the tub)

I'm not one of those bloggers that have it all together all the time. And it sucks. I used to be.... before children, and school, and work, and everything else. 

Used to.

(Still up)

But right now, the house is a mess, fall decorations are still up... even some Halloween ones... 


(These are all still up, too)



And the kids are happy. They're dancing and playing and singing silly stories to each other.




I guess I have it all together after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment