Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Chalk Fire

No post last night. Just so tired.

The girls were, too. We all crashed. And hard. I never heard Snowflake in the middle of the night (like usual) or Brian getting out of bed to get to her. Nothing.

I think the holidays are just gonna kick my butt this year. And that's fine.

We have a tree up. Not decorated yet. I think we're returning it. Yes.... I think I dislike it enough to go through the hassle of returning it and getting a new one. I've never done that before.


It's just so puny.

And I took down some fall decorations and even changed the chalkboard picture on my mantel in the living room. Pumpkin's birthday was a month ago and it still said "Happy Birthday" on it. Not anymore.


This isn't going to last long, I can tell. There's already smudgy hand-prints in the middle of it. That's alright, it's just chalk.

So what did all of you get done over the Thanksgiving break? More than me, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment