Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Jewelry Organizing

I don't wear a lot of jewelry very often. I have little ones, and they try to wear it for me.


Have any of you ever been invited to a jewelry party? Particularly a Premier Designs one? Well, last year, I swear that the only time I ever left the house was to go to one of these parties. And because I was invited to so many, I really couldn't buy that many pieces. So when one of my friends had a jeweler that I actually clicked with, I figured I'd be a hostess to help her out... and score some free stuff for myself.

 

And so I did.



And now I have a ton (in relationship to what I had before) of jewelry. That I still rarely wear. I do like adding a piece here and there when I know I'm going to be around other adults, though. But I personally like seeing them displayed on my dresser.. when it's cleared off.


Most of everything I used for organization is from Ikea. The frame holding the earrings is backed with white construction paper and leftover ribbon from our wedding. I'm going to do something similar for the sunglasses framed holder, too.







The ikea products are:
Bygel Rail with Bygel S-Hooks for the necklaces.



Fortjust Block Candle Holder for bracelets.


Fortjust Tealight Holder for rings.



Kvill Frame for earrings.



So think outside of the box. Just because it's marketed for use as one thing, it doesn't mean you have to use it that way. If you like it, and it works for you, do it.


I have yet to be compensated for any of my posts, including this one. Everything is my words said because it's what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment