Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Monday, September 30, 2013

This Week On...

Fall television is in full swing now! I'm so excited. Some of my favorites came back, and there's a few new ones I want to try out as well.

But that means I've been busy.... catching up on t.v. and planning.

Pumpkin's birthday is coming just around the corner (how'd she get to be 4?) and there's lots to figure out for that. We've never had to decide about whether or not to include classmates before, and this whole "invite everyone so feelings don't get hurt" thinking makes it really hard to invite anyone. Our family's not small, and her class isn't either.

She wants an apple themed birthday party. All summer it was going to be "purple princess" (i.e. Tangled and Sophia the First) then suddenly... apples. Red apples to be exact.

Sigh... The minds of babes.

But, I did get to start my mantel!

Do you even understand how excited I am? Of course you do, I've mentioned it in almost every post!

Eeek!

We even picked out and bought the wood for it from Home Depot! I officially own mantle making wood. Well, my dad does. He's building it for me. I'm not that skilled with my hammer, screw drivers, and liquid nails. Can't quite cut wood with any of those.





We also got Pumpkin's "new" mattress in her room, on the floor, and ordered her new bedding and sheets. It's her second choice, but half the price of her first pick. And I've bought some supplies to work on the sunglasses frame holder and a new wreath. So, we have some projects underway. Hopefully all of that will be done for this week. Pumpkin's room and mantel won't be though... that's going to take a while.



So it was a pretty busy weekend for us, and I couldn't be happier about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment