Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Snapple K-Cups

Do any of you have a Keurig? Do you like free samples? How about fresh brewed iced tea?

I do. To all of the above.

I sign up for email alerts for free samples. There's a lot of free toothpaste and shampoo ones, which comes in handy for travel and house-sitting, but every once in awhile there are some really good ones.

Snapple had a free sample out for free K-cups of their fresh brewed iced teas... 2 each of their lemon and peach tea flavors. Mine came in the other day, and then I had another email saying they're giving them away again. Since I already have mine, I don't think I can do it again. So click here and follow the directions to get your own. As I'm typing this, there were still some left. And if not, I'm sorry. But sign up to get emails of free samples. It's legit. I promise.

So how does it taste? Quite good, actually. If you like the normal bottles of Snapple teas, you'll like this just fine. I found the peach flavor to be a little overwhelming, but I could've just not had enough ice in it. Didn't stop me from fighting for it from the kids.


It's the lemon one in the cup. I really did get 2 of each flavor, but I had already used them before thinking about telling you guys this. I personally don't think this is a free sample to pass up. Even if you don't have a Keurig or like iced tea, I'm sure you know someone that does (hint.. it's me).


And here's a fancy Instagram photo of my drink because the original ones look funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment