Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sunglass Holder Ideas

Have any of you seen that floating around on Pinterest? Or any sunglass holder craft design? There are quite a few to chose from.

There's this one from Magnificent Mayhem. It's nice, but I'm not thrilled with the chicken wire. Plus, I have kids, and lots of kid sunglasses... I think that will be hard for them to do on their own.



Then there's this one that's just a saved image on Pinterest using a hanger. I originally saw a similar version of this idea in Ikea's catalog, but either I had too many or something, because they all just tipped to one side.


Here's another framed version hanging the frame horizontally, but I feel like a similar thing would happen like with the hanger, and they'd all just pile up together and get caught.



I personally like this one a lot. Once again, Pinterest only has the image saved, so if anyone has the original posts for these pictures, please let me know.



Looks easy enough. My grandma gave me an old long frame similar to the horizontal one, so I think I'm going to try this method out.

There's a lot of other methods out there besides using a drawer or shelf, but I really like the idea of framing them. After all, aren't they supposed to be framing you face? Or something like that. I'll let you know how it goes. I have the frame painted and everything, I just need to get my hands on some non-Christmas ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment