Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Smoked Brat Saute with Beef Rice

When I first mentioned eMeals to you all it was in this post. Here, I mentioned about this dish being our favorite, and it still holds true. So here's the recipe for you.

Smoked Brat Saute with Beef Rice




Prep: 25 min      Total Time: 25 min

Main Dish Ingredients

2 (14 oz) smoked brats, sliced
2 tablespoons butter
3 zucchini, sliced
2 tablespoons minced onion
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
2 large tomatoes


Main Dish Instructions

1. Saute brats in a large nonstick skillet.
2. Remove then add and melt butter.
3. Saute zucchini and spices.
4. Cook until zucchini is tender/crisp.
5. Return sausage to the skillet and heat all.
6. Add chopped tomatoes and serve. (I roasted my tomatoes. I like my vegetables dead.)

Side Dish Ingredients

1 to 2 boxes beef rice mix

Side Dish Instructions

Prepare rice while brats are browning. Serve brat mixture over the rice.

I believe we used 2 boxes. This made a ton of food and was the first meal we made with eMeals. It was wonderful. We ALL ate it up. And had seconds. I don't care for zucchini either, and this made it taste good.


SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH EMEALS MEAL PLANS

No comments:

Post a Comment