Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Phipps Conservatory


I have no idea what happened last night.

I had the post written, edited, proofed, and everything. All was done by about 10pm. Give or take.


But then a strange thing happened. The kids were asleep. Both of them. At the same time! So we decided to take advantage of it and actually go to bed before midnight. I don't even remember the last time that happened.

I had the schedule thing set up to post as midnight. I was trusting this technology thing. So when I woke up in the morning I checked email to see if it posted.....


Nothing. No email. It never posted! I'm so sorry. I know you all look forward to the emails first thing in the morning. It just never posted, and I don't know why. So I published it later that morning when I got a chance to get to the computer. You can read all about the Zoo here.

And with all that explanation, I'll let this post of membership information shorter than the others.


Phipps Conservatory. I love this place, but it isn't something we're comfortable bringing toddlers to. I know we went a lot with Pumpkin when she was barely sitting upright, it made for great photos. But with her being a hyper 4 year old and Snowflake being a 4 year old wannabe, it's not such a great place for them. But those are my kids. Yours might behave better there.


We do, however, enjoy going just the 2 of us. In fact, my orchid pictures in the dining room are from a date day there a few years back. And the food, though not cheap, is amazing! Sometimes I wish we could just go there to eat.


Family memberships start at $90, but they can be as low as $50 for seniors. I think this would be a great gift for couples and those hard-to-buy-for parents.






No comments:

Post a Comment