Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Monday, November 4, 2013

Recipe Page

So last's week's mini slew of new recipes made me feel like it's only right to set up a recipe page for faster finding. This way you can just scroll through the pictures and the titles to find a recipe. Click on it and it'll open the original blog posting for it.

As I get more recipes on here and play around with the tabs, I'll try to categorize them better. But for now, they're just with the newest recipe on top. That way it's easier for me to just add any new ones that I bring to you.

So what do you think? You like me sharing recipes that we made and liked? Am I branching to far away from the subject matters you've come to love? Is there a particular recipe you would like me to try?

Let me know in the comments what you think and what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment