Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hallmark and ABC Family

I know. Halloween just ended. We're all still planning Thanksgiving. But Black Friday's only 3ish weeks away. You need to start planning Christmas now. While it's less hectic.

And what better way to do that than to watch Christmas movies?

I know, I'm weird.

But don't tell me that the constant from now to Christmas Christmas movie marathon on the Hallmark channel doesn't just tickle your fancy?

No? Ok, how about the list that's out for ABC Family's Christmas movie marathon? You know you're excited to watch them. Especially any of you with little ones in the house watching these for the first time.

Best part about ABC Family's movie list? You can sign up to get mobile alerts and schedule updates for the 25 Days of Christmas! Isn't that smart? Now you don't have to rely on just your DVR of choice to record every single one. You can be reminded to watch together.. as a family.

I'm not signing up. I get enough texts throughout the day. I personally enjoy flipping through channels for the 3 seconds I have before the girls start making their requests. And I like the surprize on stopping on a movie I loved as a kid but forgot about. In fact, this weekend I got engrossed on a Hallmark movie I haven't seen. I've since recorded, watched, and cried with it.

If you want to sign up though, go ahead. I really do think it's a good idea. Click HERE to sign up for the alerts. And the movie schedule is below.

Hallmark's schedule is quite long, so click HERE to go to their site. By the way, they're having new premieres of movies every Saturday and Sunday at 8/7c. That's a lot of new movies to check out. 12 for the remainder of the countdown season.

So let's start watching those movies! Between the 2 channels and my own collection of holiday movies, it's going to be hard to pick this year! Which ones are your favorites? What can't you wait to see this year? Let me know in the comments. I'm always looking for a new go-to holiday movie!




No comments:

Post a Comment