Don't forget to Pin It!

facebook

Friday, August 23, 2013

Halloween's Coming

Yeah. You read that right. School starts for Pumpkin next week. Her first time. Preschool. How'd that happen?

You already know I have a Burlap Banner and Tablecloth. I think my metal cheeky pumpkins are going up next week. We even have 2 weird, flat, white pumpkin things on our mantle right now... all mixed in with the bunny and chicks. I know.. clash of the seasons.




(Can someone tell what these things are? Do we eat them?)

But seriously.. the weather's so chilly perfect. At night anyways. And then, when I walked out our front door tonight I see this:


This thing's HUGE. S/he's been around for awhile lately, but is usually hiding. We knock the web down, but it keeps rebuilding it. It's a champ. So what else do I do on this rainy night faced with a giant spider? Why I make a pretty little Halloween themed photo of it, of course!. I might frame it and put it on the photo ledges as a decoration. Why not? It's my photo.


Just crop it a little and add my logo's moon (which is still my photo, I took it last fall) and there you go,  a vision of dreams right there...or maybe nightmares. If you zoom in real close, you can see some eyes! The kids love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment